Sunday, September 16, 2007

I love to get together.


I love getting together with my family. We are large and almost always loud and out of control but that is what I love the most. We all got together last night and just 'hung out' in Mike's backyard. It was so fun. I have some darling pictures and I will post a few of them. It makes me wonder what life would be like if we didn't have each other. I am so thankful that I don't need to find out. Families are Forever. We really need to pull together and love each other unconditionally.

2 comments:

Thelissa said...

Tons of cute pictures. I need a little camera instead of our big huge one to take to things like that. Today Zach was telling my Mom that Huncle Mike put smoke in his soda. I had to explain. Anyway, the night was fun.

Paul said...

I agree, I had a lot of fun that night. I am glad that we are a close family, Zach sure likes his "Huncle Mike" he always talks about him.