Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm in Love

I wish I could say that I was in love with a man but alas, this is not true. Not yet anyway. I love Mimi. I never dreamed that I could love an animal so much but she is darling. I can't wait to bring her home. I visited with her last night. She gets cuter and cuter each time I see her. She has the cutest face and a darling personality. She pounces on her brothers, plays with a little miniature tennis ball, and when she gets excited her whole butt wiggles with her tail. She is still really small and likes to cuddle. Rhonda and Jeff, who are taking care of her right now, tell me that she if 'full of it'. She likes to bite on toes (which I experienced last night) and play. If you had told me that I would be getting a puppy and be so in love with her 2 months ago I would have called you a liar. It just goes to show you that things can change in a very short amount of time.

2 comments:

Thelissa said...

We are so excited. It makes me want one. Not yet though. I guess Savannah is afraid of our neighbors puppy because it nips. I tried to explain he's just a puppy. She'll warm up to one when it is hers someday.

Paul said...

I think that it is cool that you are getting a hamster for a pet. I would have suggested a dog but to each his/her own. anyway when do you get the little rat? Make sure you check out my new blog. I'm not going to do the political one anymore. My new blog is hoots-clips.blogspot.com. See ya.