Wednesday, February 6, 2008

DHL

Okay, so I know that I worked for UPS for 7 years and I am a little biased but I hate DHL. I have been trying to have something delivered for my computer for 3 days now and I still don't have it. They came Monday at 12:17 and indicated they would come again the following day at around the same time. I took the time off to be there (which I couldn't really justify taking the time due to the work I need to do) and they came at 8:30 in the morning. I couldn't get them to come back that day though they made me wait around for 3 hours waiting to see if they would. So then I call them and they agree to deliver to my condo office after 2:00 today. I get home from work at 4:30 and see another note on my door at 12:20pm. So I called them and they told me they tried to deliver to the condo office but it was refused. Liars! Grrrr, I'm so annoyed. I want UPS. I know when they deliver, I know how to get hold of them and I just want my packages.

Sorry, just had to vent and figured this was as good a place as any. I know others have probably had problems with UPS and could probably go off about them but .... it's my blog and you get to listen to my opinions.

Hope to see the packages tomorrow. We will see what will happen.

1 comments:

Thelissa said...

I'd be mad. I hate when you make special arrangements to accommodate someone that you are providing business for and then they don't come through! Hate it! What ever happened to customer service?