Thursday, September 11, 2008

Heather

Okay, so here is the promised Heather post. I'm really excited to talk about Heather. She is a pretty amazing person.

H - stands for helpful. Heather does whatever she can to help her family.
E - stands for easy going. Heather is very easy going and fun to be around.
A - stands for awesome. Heather has had some awesome adventures.
T - stands for travel. Heather had traveled to some amazing locations.
H - stands for happy. Heather is always happy.
E - stands for energy. Heather has so much energy. Can you give your old Aunt some of that?
R - stands for really. Heather is really cute.

Heather, you are an amazing woman. I'm so glad that you are taking the opportunity to have the adventures you are having. I wish you the very best. BTW, T could stand for telephone. You can call me anytime.

Love you

3 comments:

Ralph & Debbie said...

lol, your so funny, we love ya.

Ralph & Debbie said...

heathers internet is down so i read her your post and she loved it.

heatherk626 said...

awwww thanks connie!! i love you too!! that was very nice!!! and you can call me anytime...if you don't have my number get it from my mom and dad!! :D