Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jenni

I decided to devote a blog to Jennilynn (Sister Bowles). I don't have any reason other then I miss her right now. I know she is where she needs to be and I am glad she is there. I just miss her. So...

J stands for jealous. I'm jealous of the people of South Dakota because they get to be with Jenni every day.
E stands for envy. I envy Jenni for getting to testify of of the Savior every day.
N stands for nice. Jenni is nice most of the time. Unless she isn't.
N stands for Nintarded. Connie is Nintarded (you will have to look it up in the dictionary) and this is a memory that I have of Jenni.
I stands for ice cream. Jenni loves to go to Leatherby's.
L stands for love. I love Jenni.
Y stands for young. Jenni is young and beautiful.
N stands for niece. Jenni is my niece.
N stands for next year. Jenni will be back from South Dakota next year in February.

I'm glad that I have all of my nieces and nephews. I think they are all wonderful. I'm glad that Jenni decided to serve a mission and I am really looking forward to having her back and hearing about her experiences.

Families are the best. I sure have been blessed with a great one.

3 comments:

Thelissa said...

I sent her a letter today. Good post.

Emily Whitehead said...

Connie! Did you send that to Jenni? She would love it! We just got her official release date in a letter and it is Jan. 22! That is so far away and yet so close! Kirt is trying to find a car in South Dakota so we have a reason to fly there and just follow the sister missionaries around for a while. I warned her that if I do get there I am going to run up to her and flash her my huge belly then kiss her and run back!

Ralph & Debbie said...

You can get permission to take them out to dinner. We did that twice with both lee and jay when they were on there missions. Its very rewarding to see the impact there having on other peoples lifes.